She weighed in at 19 lbs 7.8 oz (60th percentile) and was 27" long (30th percentile).
She and I bided our time waiting for Dr. Chad by doing SEVERAL verses of Wheels on the Bus and tearing up and chewing on the AWESOME white paper :)
Believe it or not this was after her Hepatitis vaccine. Sweet girl cried for about 12 seconds after the shot and a solid 60 after I wiped her nose. #drama
After her check-up, she and I ran some errands (Hobby Lobby, Home Goods and Sams) and she was a TOTAL flirt everywhere we went. She reaches out for people, screeches until they notice her and smiles at absolutely everyone. Everyone.
Dr. Chad was SUPER impressed with G's eating skills. He gave us the go ahead to start "table food" at which point I informed him that she'd been eating more than both her brothers for at least 2 months. There hasn't been a single food we've put in front of her that she hasn't scarfed down. Avocado, meat loaf, sausage ravioli, TONS of yogurts, pulled pork, etc., etc., etc.
One of Griffin's FAVORITE foods is baked spaghetti. I love this dish because I can prep it on the weekend, pull it out of the freezer in the morning and it's ready to bake when I get home.
8 oz spaghetti noodles
large jar tomato sauce (24 oz)
1 lb ground beef or sausage
1/3 cup diced onion
1 block cream cheese
2 TBSP milk
1 TBSP butter
shredded Parmesan cheese
French Fried Onions
1) Cook the pasta to al dente according to the package directions
2) Brown the ground beef, drain it and add in the spaghetti sauce. Simmer for a few minutes.
3) Put the onion in a dish with the butter. Cover and microwave for about 3 minutes or until they're soft (I use frozen pre-chopped onion). When they're soft, add in the cream cheese and milk and stir until it's creamy (if the cream cheese is still too cold, microwave the whole dish for another 30 seconds)
4) Put a thin layer of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish
5) Put the cooked pasta on top of the sauce
6) Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the noodles.
7) Put the rest of the sauce on top of the cream cheese mixture.
8) Put on as much shredded parmesan as your family likes!
9) Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes
10) Uncover and spread a bunch of French Fried Onions on top. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Enjoy!
And just for fun....
Luke at 9 months:
Mason at 9 Months: