As a math teacher, I deal with numbers everyday. So I thought I'd share some numbers that have been on my mind lately...
- 7 - The number of days left of school (and 4 of those are 1/2 days!)
- 9 - The number of weeks of summer I get to spend with my sweet boy hanging out at the beach club and relaxing at home
- 4,488 - the number of "little projects" I have on my to-do list for the summer months
- 3 - the number of days Luke has gone without pooping (I know, I know - too much information, but face it - I'm a mom - I talk about poop)... I'm crossing my fingers today will be the day! ha!
- 5 - The number of posts I've started over the past week and never had time to finish, hopefully I'll have a little bit of time this weekend
- 2 - The number of strawberry pies I've baked this week - my signal that summer is officially on it's way
- 4- the number of adorable kiddos on my couch last night during small group (I'm not sure why Luke decided to lean on Jackson... I guess that maybe Jackson looked sturdy enough to be leaned on hehehe)
I apologize for the randomness of this post, but that's what you get at 7:00 on a Wednesday morning. 'Til next time!