Shay tagged me with the Crazy Eights Blog Game, and ya'll know I'm always up for a good game, so here it goes:
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1) Finishing painting my house!!! (I've set a goal to finish a room a week this summer... I'll keep you posted)
2) Getting Luke up from his nap (he's sleeping right now)
3) Reading a few more pages in "World Without End"
4) Finally getting a tan this summer (cross your fingers)
5) Working with my student government kids in July
6) Hopefully going on a mission trip next spring
7) Strawberries and whipped cream for dessert (and possibly dinner, too) tonight
8) Taking Luke to swim lessons
8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1) Ate breakfast with my boys
2) Baked Amish friendship bread (I have 3 starters if anyone's interested)
3) Went to the Ft. Worth Zoo
4) Took about a zillion pictures
5) Rode the carousel with Luke for the first time
6) Ate a giant cone of BlueBell chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
7) Worked on painting the family room
8) Watched my TiVo's episodes of The Bachelorette and Jon and Kate Plus 8
8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1) Finish painting my family room tonight :) ha!
2) Have LOTS of free time to read and knit
3) Take better photographs
4) Teach from home (hehehe)
5) Live in a place where it doesn't get above 80 degrees
6) Eat Italian food every day
7) Keep Luke little forever
8) Sing :)
8 Shows I Watch
2) The Bachelorette (kind of ashamed to admit it, but oh well)
3) Any and all Law and Orders
4) All of the Real Housewives shows
5) The Office/Parks and Recreation (I lumped them into one show b/c they're on right after eachother... hehehe)
6) Grey's Anatomy
7) Brothers and Sisters
8) Amazing Race (I know it's not on right now, but I had to mention it b/c I'm determined to be on it one day) ha!
8 People I Tag...
5) Kristen A.